Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend News 1/23-24/10

Friday night I went to my cousins house to celebrate my uncle's birthday. We played rock band and we played house with Ryan (3 yrs. old). We had rigatoni, bread, and salad for dinner. After we left I got home and went to bed. Saturday morning I got up at 8:00 for skijammers but then we got a call saying it was canceled because of the weather. So instead of staying home and doing nothing I went to my dad's last pond hockey game. His team lost 13 to 8. When the game was over my dad and I went to my cousins' house for lunch and time to play. When my dad and I got home we hung out and relaxed until a friend and I went to the JV and Varsity Minnetonka vs. Edina hockey game. Edina lost seven to one. When I got home i watched television and went to sleep. Sunday morning I got up at 10:00. I had chocolate chip pancakes and hard boiled eggs with orange juice. After breakfast I went to the 11:30 mass at church. When my family and I got home we video chatted with our friends that live in Amsterdam, Holland, Netherlands, Europe. It was 1:00 here and 8:00 there. When we finished the call I did some homework. When I was finished I had lunch. That was at about 3:30. After lunch I played Band Hero and watched television. Then I played on the computer and did some more homework. When I finished most of my homework I had dinner. After dinner I completely finished my homework, had desert, read and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment