Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weenkend News 1/16-1/18/10

On Friday night I had a friend over. We watched a movie and ate really good pepperoni pizza. Saturday morning I woke up at 7:00 to go to ski jammers. We went to Powder Ridge Winter Area. When I got home it was about 5:30. I had a quesadilla from Chipotle. After dinner I went down to the pond next to my house. A bunch of the people in my neighborhood came down and we had a big hockey game. I scored two goals for my team. When I got home I had hot cocoa and went to bed. Sunday morning I had chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs and orange juice. After breakfast I went to Hoigaards to get a new jacket for next year. When I got back I watched the Incredibles and had butter noodles for lunch. After lunch I did some homework. Then I went skating for a while at the pond. When I came back I went to the hotel my grandparents stayed at. At the hotel we went swimming and ate chips and guacamole. They stayed at the Embassy Suites. When we got back I had a friend over and we had pizza and grapes for dinner. After dinner we played The Game of Life. When the game was over her and I watch two television shows. When the episodes were finished we played on my Wii. Teh game on Wii we played was Band Hero which is practically Rock Band but it has pop songs instead of rock songs. Then we played Wii Sports Resort, we played wakeboarding and basketball. When we stoped we made our bed. When it was finiched and comfy we talked and then we fell asleep at about 11:30. Monday morning we had chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice for breakfast. After breakfast we cleaned up and then I had to take her home. When I got home I went to the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch with my grandparents.I got to mini hamburgers with lettuce, onions, ketchup, and mustard on it. When we were finished we went shopping for about fourty-five minutes. When we were done shopping we went to the movie "The Spy Next Door". It was a GREAT movie. After the movie my grandparents for some snacks before they left back to Iowa. After they left I did almost the rest of my homework. When I stopped I helped with dinner work and had a chicken sandwich with milk, grapes, and edamame for dinner. After dinner I finished my homework and showered. I read a book and got ready for bed. I got into bed at about 8:00. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment