Sunday, November 15, 2009

Multi Genre Writing Project

My multi genre writing project is about dogs. I am doing a report on dogs. Right now in my report I am on my rough draft. I really like doing this project because I love dogs, I love to learn about them, and I love to write. Also I am interested in my subject because there are so many things to know about dogs, like what they do, what they eat, what the like, and what they need. There are many more things to know about them but it would take days to find out everything. Some things I know about dogs are that they have jobs. Some of their jobs are herding, helping the blind, and helping on farms. I love this subject, I can't wait to see the finished draft.

1 comment:

  1. Emma, You did a nice job writing about your multi genre writing project. Let me know if you would like me to look at your rough draft before you type up your final draft. Mr. B.

    ReplyDelete