Thursday, October 29, 2009

Multi Genre Writing Project

My multi genre project is about dogs. I am writing a report. I use information from books, online resources, and things I have learned about dogs in the past. I really enjoy this project because I really like dogs and I think it would be cool to know about something I really like.
At this point I have gotten about two pages of information about dogs in my composition notebook. I have information about dog breeds and jobs dogs have like herding other animals and things like that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your info about dogs and it looked really helpful for your report!
    I think that you will have a awesome report. I could tell that you love dogs. I do too!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma it's Fiona I really like how you mentioned the things that you were doing with your info about dogs.

    ReplyDelete